Emerging Opportunities and Trends, Preparing for the Internet’s Next Stage
May 3 – 1:00 p.m. ET
It’s National Small Business Week! Join SBE Council and the Metaverse Business Alliance for a virtual event covering:
● Key data and activity regarding the foundational buildout and emergence of the metaverse
● How immersive technologies are currently being used in workforce training, education, marketing and other sectors
● The opportunities across sectors for creators, entrepreneurs and small businesses in a Web3 world.
Confirmed speakers (to date) include:
● MATT ABELES, Vice President, Construction Technology and Innovation, Associated Builders and Contractors
Matt spearheads efforts to integrate construction technology and innovation into all aspects of ABC’s strategic initiatives, including total human health, world-class safety and workforce development, through projects like the annual Tech Report, Tech Marketplace, Tech Alliance and educational sessions.
● MIKE CADOUX, Managing Director, QReal
Mike is Managing Director of QReal, a company that specializes in beautiful immersive XR experiences and lifelike 3D modeling for eCommerce. QReal just won the ‘Best Use of Technology’ award for Digiday’s ModernRetail Awards 2021 – and they’re pretty proud of that. Instead of a long resume, just know that Mike loves thinking, reading and talking about the future, skiing, running and playing Go.
● RAYMOND KEATING, Chief Economist, SBE Council
As chief economist for the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council (SBE Council), Keating writes on and researches a wide array of issues relating to entrepreneurship, speaks to groups across the nation, testifies before Congress and state bodies, and is widely interviewed and quoted in the media. Keating also is a book author, penning 18 novels and his latest nonfiction book is The Weekly Economist: 52 Quick Reads to Help You Think Like an Economist.
Moderated by SBE Council president & Metaverse Business Alliance Founder KAREN KERRIGAN.